Naruto: Crisis of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Crisis of the Past

This is The World of Naruto where the Great Five Villages reside, The Great place of glory attained by Ninja's, The Hatred of Uchiha's, The Will of Fire of Naruto this is what is known the Narutoverse

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The Sketch Shop
Shensia Theifong Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 8:12 pm by Jikura Zheshen

» Nicholas Uchiha (WIP)
Shensia Theifong Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 7:42 pm by Jikura Zheshen

» Fire Style Set (+ Summoning)
Shensia Theifong Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:37 pm by Neo

» Jikura Zheshen (Redoing Character)
Shensia Theifong Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:37 pm by Jikura Zheshen

» My Bloody Files
Shensia Theifong Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:36 pm by Jikura Zheshen

» Shen's Metal Vault
Shensia Theifong Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 10:37 am by Kanashi

» Shadow Clone Jutsu (3500 Ryo)
Shensia Theifong Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 10:28 am by Kanashi

» Genjutsu Nether Regulations
Shensia Theifong Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 10:49 pm by Jikura Zheshen

» Claimed Face Claims
Shensia Theifong Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 2:40 pm by Kanashi

Shensia Theifong

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shensia

Shensia

Ninja Sheet
Chakra:
Shensia Theifong Left_bar_bleue100/100Shensia Theifong Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stats:
StatsStrengthStrengthSpeedSpeedVitalityVitality
ValueValue100100100

Shensia Theifong Empty
PostSubject: Shensia Theifong   Shensia Theifong Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 8:15 pm

The Blind Bandit

Shensia Theifong Adult_toph_bei_fong_ii_by_racoonfactory
"Can't see it? Break it. Can't feel it? Bend it. Do something you can't do."

Personal Information

Name: Shensia Theifong
Sexual Alignment: Bi
Special Characteristics:

Unique Eyes // Shen was born with blindness so therefore her eyes have a white glaze over them

Blindness // Ever since birth, Shen has been blind

Earth Sense // Just like her pet moles who were also blind, Shen was taught to connect with the earth. Wherever there is solid ground, Shen can sense the outline of objects, people, etc. This does not work with jutsu and doesn't work when there is some form of concealment. This does not work in the water, on ice, etc. (Does not have any battle advantages.)

Stone Hard Skin // Shen was born with skin as hard as stone

Steel Touch // This is an ability passed down from Shen's ancestors. Any jutsu that she casts will be hard as stone.

Stone Symbiote // Shen met a girl who was apparently a symbiote, so she covers Shen's body in stone temporarily whenever she's in danger (does not give battle advantage, its just a shield)

Other Information

Village: Village Hidden in the Earth
Appearance: Shensia is a tall female with black hair and white-sky blue eyes. She usually wears a long green combat kimono that's a little revealing, and she also wears a green headband and lime-green gloves. She usually stands 6 feet and 4 inches. She weighs 170 pounds, though she doesn't look the part. She is fit, and beautiful.
Chakra Nature: Earth (& all subparts, meaning Sand, Mud and Metal. Jikura-san allowed this)
Specialty: Ninjutsu - Taijutsu
Personality: Shen is a happy-go-lucky type of person. She's easily angered, but easy to make friends with. She cares a lot about her friends, but she cares about beating her enemies as well. She will stop at nothing to complete her goals. If you get in her way, you won't like what will happen to you.

Background

History: Shensia Theifong was born by her mother alone. Her father had apparently died of an unknown disease. Her mother raised her and taught her the art of taijutsu because she wanted her daughter to be able to defend herself when she grows up. All the boys where she lived made fun of her, so then she beat them up and shouted out "I am the queen of this town!" but then her mother found her out and didn't give her food for 2 days. She ran away, while taking all of their food and water and clothes. She doesn't know what happened to her mother, but she doesn't care anymore. She didn't love her anymore. She won the Earth Style Ninja Combat Tournament at the age of 12. She got lots of money but kept running and travelling. She had learned Earth Release techniques by training on a mountain and harnessing her chakra through hand signs and punches. She had gotten strong and had earned lots and lots of strength through taijutsu alone. She had made an all new Release element. She learned and mastered Metal Style at the age of 19. She had apparently learned how to manipulate sand and mud as well. When she was 21, she met a girl while she was staying at a resting cabin. The girl was beautiful, and a lesbian. She was attracted to her, so she slept with her. She became a lesbian herself. The girl was apparently a symbiotic woman, so she could go with her. She stuck to her, and so they traveled the world. She found the Village Hidden In The Earth. They sent her away first, but then she saved the Tsuchikage from assassins and stopped an entire invasion. And since then, she's training and guarding the village, with her symbiotic girlfriend.

RP Sample: Pura sat down on the grass. She patted a spot next to her. Pira sat down where she patted. She said that there was so much to talk about like where she has been and what her life has been like. "Well, for starters I was adopted by the Bibi family who were mostly scientists. In fact, I grew up in a science lab. I've lived there my whole life. It was really cool there. I got to see and do so many experiments and kind of became obsessed about chemistry, especially elements. Eventually, as I got older I started hearing about operatives and decided to try one out for myself. I found Arch Filed and here I am finding out that I'm related to you. Oh, and I also gained earth powers." That was a really brief summary in Pira's opinion but she wouldn't be talking on and on about her life. "What has your life been like?" Pura asked.

Face Claim: Toph Beifong - Avatar

Last edited by Shensia on Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:11 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shensia

Shensia

Ninja Sheet
Chakra:
Shensia Theifong Left_bar_bleue100/100Shensia Theifong Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Stats:
ValueValue100100100

Shensia Theifong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shensia Theifong   Shensia Theifong Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 2:56 pm

Done! I'll be taking the Earth Village color name please! :3
Back to top Go down
Jikura Zheshen
XXXX-Rank
Jikura Zheshen

Ninja Sheet
Chakra:
Shensia Theifong Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Shensia Theifong Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Stats:
ValueValue100010001000

Shensia Theifong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shensia Theifong   Shensia Theifong Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 3:15 pm

• History is 300 words

Fix then repost in staff center
Back to top Go down
http://www.irregularmagic.forumarabia.com
Shensia

Shensia

Ninja Sheet
Chakra:
Stats:
ValueValue100100100

Shensia Theifong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shensia Theifong   Shensia Theifong Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 4:11 pm

FIXED!

Woo!
Back to top Go down
Jikura Zheshen
XXXX-Rank
Jikura Zheshen

Ninja Sheet
Chakra:
Shensia Theifong Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Shensia Theifong Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Stats:
ValueValue100010001000

Shensia Theifong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shensia Theifong   Shensia Theifong Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 4:17 pm

Approved, but I don't know what the Hidden Earth is here :p
Back to top Go down
http://www.irregularmagic.forumarabia.com
Sponsored content

Shensia Theifong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shensia Theifong   Shensia Theifong Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shensia Theifong
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Crisis of the Past :: Creation Center :: Character Creation :: Approved Kunoichi-
Jump to: